Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I talked to a friend about writing a blog. I said he was wasting his talent. He's one of these guys that can think on his feet (you have to be able to do this if you are a teacher) and always has something witty and educated to say. Then I realized that I was also talking about myself. I will try this for awhile, like keeping a diary. I'll post the fun things that happen during the day and the thoughts I have while I go through my daily rituals. I hope it stays mildly entertaining, mostly to me, since I am the only one I ever think will read this.

1 comment:

  1. Halloween is my favorite holiday. The reason is that it doesn't involve family. Family. This is a very interesting and loaded word. Every holiday that has family involved was very interesting and disturbed in my memory. I spent a lot of tine as a child trying to protect my little sisters. And not being successful. So my sisters became strong. And I determined that trying wasn't worth much. trying to make everyone happy pretty much didn't work. So Halloween not involving family was a good thing not a bad thing. I love Halloween. Doesn't everyone?

    ReplyDelete